Attain Childhood Development Center.
2710 Staten Rd
Orlando, FL 32804
Telephone: (407) 985-2780
Fax: (877) 271-3193
- Day school ages 5-22 – Center based (contracts with public school districts, private pay and McKay scholarship accepted)
- Early Intervention ages 3-5 – Center based
- Before/after school therapy – Center based
- In Home Services
For Parents and Caregivers
- Parent and caregiver training (Check for availability)
- Workshops (Check for availability)
- Transition planning services with the new educational setting
- Train the new educational setting on the students’ Behavior Support Plan.
- Short term or ongoing classroom consultation with the new educational setting
- Instructional support provided to the student by CDC Staff Members in the new educational setting (partial or full day)
- The opportunity for the staff members from the new educational setting to work with the student at the CDC prior to beginning the transition
- Additional hands on training, and workshops for the educational staff to enhance the capacity of the new educational environment to meet the needs of the transitioning student (check for availability)
For more information, please complete and submit the following form.
Please check all applicable: